REGISTRATION AND ACCREDITATION
Be-Great University College of Homeland Security and Defence is registered with:
- # Department of Justice Ministry
- # Registrar General’s Department
- # Ministry of the Interior
- # Government Accreditation Council (COTVET)
- # Universities and Colleges in Canada, UK, US and Israel (details coming soon…)
Be-Great University College of Homeland Security and Defence is a candidate for accreditation with COTVET as a TVET provider as required by the Act of Parliament of Ghana that establishes the Council, Act 718 of 2006 and Regulations 2012 (L.I 2195). In 2006, by the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training Act of 2008 (Act 718), the Government of Ghana established the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (COTVET). The objective of the Council is to 'coordinate and oversee all aspects of technical and vocational education and training in the country'. In regards to development, COTVET partners with reputable global institutions like World Bank, Africa Development Bank, DANIDA, etc.